- The 3DTechnics returns policy is consistent regardless of whether items were purchased in our retail
stores or via on-line sales.
- 3DTechnics will accept returns on any item sold within 30 days if the box has been unopened after shipping from our office.
If the box has been opened subsequent to shipping from our office, there will be a 25% restocking fee. If the item has been
used and any damage has occurred, service charges will also apply.
- 3DTechnics will accept returns on equipment within 30 days for replacement with an identical item if the original
item is found to be faulty. After 30 days, the item will go to our repair center to be fixed and then sent back to the customer.
- 3DTechnics is unable to accept returns on refurbished items or demo units unless the items developed faults during shipping.
- 3DTechnics is unable to accept returns on opened software packages.