The Graphtec FC9000 Series was introduced on 20191022 as the upgraded version of the FC8600 Series. It is similar to the FC8600 machines, but with the following improvements and changes:
- Barcode Reading capability
- New media basket system and included media flanges
- New grit roller configuration for longer tracking
- New USB datalink for running the FC9000 from a USB drive
- New ARMS 8.0 version for print and cut.
- Blade setup loupe included
- Optional take-up reel for the FC9000-140 and FC9000-160
- 130cm model has increased in size to 140cm. 60cm model is no longer offered.
- Roll Load Capacity: 160cm = 24kg, 140cm = 20kg, 100cm = 16kg, 75cm = 12kg
FC9000 Series FAQ's:
|FC9000 Series||FC9000 Brochure||FC9000 Features||FC9000 FAQ||FC9000 Series Specs||FC9000 Improvements||FC9000 Blades||FC9000 Prismatic|
FC9000 Series Vids:
The Graphtec FC8600 Series was introduced on 20130701 as the upgraded version of the FC8000 Series. Improvements include:
- Built-in Ethernet, in addition to USB and RS-232 Serial
- Improved Accuracy built into the upgraded firmware
- Cutting Master 4 and Graphtec Pro Studio bundled software, both backwards compatible to the FC8000 and FC7000MK2.
- Graphtec Pro Studio Plus is an optional package (primarily for nesting)
- Cutting Master 3 and Graphtec Studio also still available and supported.
- Windows and Mac ports of the Graphtec Studio package
- Maximum 600 gram force capability
- 58.5 in/sec (1485 mm/sec) maximum cutting speed
- 4.0G maximum accelleration
- Catch-Bag and Stand Included
- Perf-Cut Capability
- Pounce Tool Capability
- Included pen holder
- Multiple Rear Media Carriage Option
FC Series Timeline
- FC9000 Introduction: 20191022
- FC8600 Introduction: 20130222
- FC7000MK2 Introduction: 20070711
- FC7000 Introduction: 20050621