Click image for larger size
The Graphtec FC9000 Series was introduced on 20191022 as the upgraded version of the FC8600 Series. It is similar to the FC8600 machines, but with the following improvements and changes:
- Barcode Reading capability
- ARMS Sensor enhancements
- New media basket system and included media flanges
- Blade setup loupe included
- Optional take-up reel
- 130cm model has increased in size to 140cm. 60cm model is no longer offered.
The Graphtec FC8600 Series was introduced on 20130701 as the upgraded version of the FC8000 Series. Improvements include:
- Built-in Ethernet, in addition to USB and RS-232 Serial
- Improved Accuracy built into the upgraded firmware
- Cutting Master 4 and Graphtec Pro Studio bundled software, both backwards compatible to the FC8000 and FC7000MK2.
- Graphtec Pro Studio Plus is an optional package (primarily for nesting)
- Cutting Master 3 and Graphtec Studio also still available and supported.
- Windows and Mac ports of the Graphtec Studio package
- Maximum 600 gram force capability
- 58.5 in/sec (1485 mm/sec) maximum cutting speed
- 4.0G maximum accelleration
- Catch-Bag and Stand Included
- Perf-Cut Capability
- Pounce Tool Capability
- Included pen holder
- Multiple Rear Media Carriage Option