MDX-650/MDX-540/500/40A/40/20/15/3, EGX-600/400/360/350/300/30/20, SRM-20
Modela was the first-generation CAM program for Roland milling and engraving machines. It has been augmented by the SRP Player package on the MDX-540, MDX-40/A, and SRM-20.
The nomenclature for Modela is a bit awkward. There are three separate versions of Modela:
- Modela 4, aka Modela Player 4:
This is the package that is used for milling. It is gradually being replaced by SRP-Player on the larger machines like the MDX-540, but Modela 4 will continue as the base package for the smaller mills.
- Modela 3, aka Modela Player:
This is the precursor program to Modela 4. It is still used on some machines for special applications that are still not supported in Modela 4. Most commonly it is used for 3D milling on the EGX-600/400/300 machines.
- Virtual Modela:
This program was intended to be a virutalization module that allowed for timing and viewing of a milling job done in Modela. It can give an approximate run time for a job.
- Modela4 Update V2.13: mplayer4_update-v2.13.zip
- Modela4 Update V2.12: mplayer4_update-v2.12.zip
- Modela4 Update V2.01: mplayer4_update-v2.01.exe
- Modela4 Update V2.00: mplayer4_update-v2.00.exe
- Modela4 Update V1.98: mplayer4_update-v1.98.zip
- Modela4 Update V1.95: mplayer4_update-v1.95.exe
- Modela4 Update V1.94: mplayer4_update-v1.94.exe
- Modela4 Update V1.70: mplayer4_update-v1.70.exe
Modela4 MDX-20/15 Modela4 MDX-650 Multiple Sided Modela4 Install Double Sided Cutting Tips Modela/Drivers Support Tabs