Roland CutChoice is a software plug-in for Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw to be used in conjunction with Roland vinyl cutters. It allows output to Windows or a Mac. CutChoice features include zoom-in, zoom-out, and copy for quality cutting output. CutChoice was originally included with the CX and SX Series, and was bundled with Dr. Stika.
The CutChoice/Dr.Stika bundle was supplanted by the more fully featured CutStudio cutting package on the GX and SV lines, but the AI and CorelDraw plugins from CutChoice still exist and remain as standalone utilities which can work through CutStudio.
CutChoice FAQs: CutChoice Updates:
- CutChoice Update Corel 11: cutchoice_update_corel-11.exe
- CutChoice Update WIN v1.11: cutchoice_update-v1.11.exe
- CutChoice Update WIN v1.10: cutchoice_update-v1.10.exe
- CutChoice Update MAC v1.11: cutchoice_update_mac-v1.11.sea
- CutChoice Update MAC v1.10: cutchoice_update_mac-v1.10.sea